Sharing Your Medical Information To Improve Your Care
From time to time annonymised medical information from our records may be shared with other health organisations to help develop better services.
With your consent, other health care professionals, such as A&E Doctors, can access information from your records, such as any medications you may be taking or any allergies you may have.
If you do not want any of your information shared in this way please contact the practice and let us know.
For further information about sharing of information please click on the link below:
Barnsley Integrated Care Privacy Notice
NHS Digital is a national body which has legal responsibilities to collect information about health and social care services.
It collects information from across the NHS in England and provides reports on how the NHS is performing. These reports help to plan and improve services to patients.
This practice must comply with the law and will send data to NHS Digital, for example, when it is told to do so by the Secretary of State for Health or NHS England under the Health and Social Care Act 2012.
More information about NHS Digital, how it uses information and how to opt out can be found at:
How does the practice lawfully use your data?
The privacy notice below applies to personal information processed by or on behalf of the practice. The notice explains:
- Who we are, how we use your information and our Data Protection Officer
- What kinds of personal information about you do we process?
- What are the legal grounds for our processing of your personal information (including when we share it with others)?
- What should you do if your personal information changes?
- For how long your personal information is retained by us?
- What are your rights under data protection laws?